You’ve spent the past month or more buying for everyone else. Now that Christmas is over and the post-Christmas sales are in full swing, consider treating yourself for a change. Maybe you could use some new clothes for the New Year. Maybe you’ve got some gift cash burning a hole in your wallet. Whatever the case, you will find many a fantastic shopping destination in Historic Downtown Dickson. Check out some of our favorites and then head over for a nice stroll among the diverse boutiques and eateries.
Ready, Set, Shop!
- Rebel Hearts & Co. – Located at 115A North Main Street, Rebel Hearts & Co. sells a line of Southern-inspired clothing, accessories, jewelry, and decor for men, women, and children. The warm and welcoming storefront is set in the heart of Historic Downtown Dickson.
- Hodges Jewelers – Browse the dazzling offerings of jewelry, watches, giftware, dinnerware, collectibles, and much more at this classic jeweler, established in 1946 in the historic Greystone Hotel, 201 North Main Street.
- S&J Designs – This mother-daughter shop offers embroidery, vinyl graphics, and shirt printing to serve your own custom design needs. There is also a selection of quality boutique clothing at great prices. S&J is located at 110B North Main Street.
- Home Again Antiques & Gifts – Eclectic items old and new combine to create a one-of-a-kind shopping experience at this shop located at 128 North Main Street.
- Reading Rock Books – Avid readers need look no further than this cozy and inviting destination, located at 122 North Main Street.
- Ragan’s Friendly Neighbor Store – With the motto “Half Furniture, Half Museum, All Friendly,” it’s almost impossible to resist stepping inside this shop located at 202 North Main Street. Furniture, appliances, mattresses, and more await inside their sprawling showrooms.
Shop ‘Til You … Get Hungry
You’ll surely work up a hunger browsing the shops of Downtown Dickson. Stop in at Zander’s Woodfired Pizza, Back Alley Barbecue, or Lugo’s Restaurant, grab a beer and pub grub at House of Brews, or catch your breath and warm up with a good cup o’ joe and soup or a sandwich at House Blend Coffeehouse.
You might also like: Who Has The Best Burger In Town?
Alexander Chevrolet Buick GMC
You’re on a shopping roll – why not head over to Alexander Chevrolet Buick GMC to keep the spree going? At our Dickson dealership, we have a fantastic selection of new and used cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs just waiting for you to test drive. What’s more? We have incredible prices on all the vehicles we have in stock, plus special offers and incentives that can make your new vehicle more affordable than you ever thought it could be! Visit us today and claim your savings on your ultimate new car.